Lahore is the 2nd largest city of Pakistan and the capital of the province Punjab. It is blessed with so many top-quality schools and institutes including both, national and international. Lahore has a high literacy rate. Most of the Lahore schools are inspired by the British education system, and they follow the British curriculum. The famous schools which provide quality education include Lahore Grammar School, Beaconhouse School, Divisional Public School and National Grammar School. Parents eagerly want their children to get into these schools and excel in their academic life. We have seen parents preferring online home tutors in Lahore, and many tutoring companies have started offering online tutoring in the city. We’ll see the reasons behind this growing market.
Tutoring is a major need for children at different levels or grades. Schools cover the syllabus at a fast pace, and some students struggle to keep with such pace. Here tutoring plays its role and helps students fill up these learning gaps. Private tutors are available across the city who offer tuition services for every grade till O Levels. Moreover, it’s quite challenging for teachers to give each student the attention they need in the classroom. So, parents tend to hire a tutor to help children with their studies. The tutors know how to develop a personalised plan tailored to the child’s learning needs.
Students neglect their homework when they don’t get attention or supervision. Someone has to help them through it and to develop a habit of homework. The private tutors assess the child’s strengths and weaknesses beforehand, so they can carry out a perfect plan to get them to achieve their academic goals. The subjects get more challenging as students move to higher grades. A child needs tutoring at a certain point in academic life. Many online sites and tutoring platforms are available that help parents to hire a tutor in Lahore.
Adnan Khan Tutoring has got your back; if you’re struggling to find the best online home tutors in Lahore, we’re here to provide you with that. Many parents search for “online tutor required in Lahore”, we have created the best and handy online learning platform for them with qualified tutors.
Let’s look at the core reasons why parents are inclined towards online home tutors in Lahore.
Reasons Why Parents Choose Online Home Tutors Over Other Options?
- Private tutors are expensive, and many parents cannot afford them for their children. Many people tend to choose tuition centres because of affordability and learning among other children. In contrast, online tutoring is affordable and comes with many perks as well. The online tutoring platforms offer their online courses at an affordable pricing structure and offer discounts on different occasions. It’s one of the core reasons why parents prefer hiring online home tutors.
- We have gone through a global virus, coronavirus, which has changed the lives around the world. The education sector has also suffered in this dire situation. People left with only one option, online tutoring. Students fill up their learning gaps through online tuition in Lahore and across the world. Schools have been closed all over Pakistan, and taking online classes to continue the learning process. People weren’t ready to risk the children’ lives. So, online home tutors were in great demand, and they still are. It’s a safe learning option.
- Online tuitions are a more convenient option. The online courses are accessible from anywhere at any hour of the day. It saves a lot of time as it doesn’t include pick and drop. Parents only need to provide their children with an internet connection and supported devices like tablets, pc or iPad.
- The online practice papers are also provided by most of the tutoring companies. These online exam practice papers and the tests proved to be useful for children in their exam preparation. Different tutoring companies which provide online tuitions in Lahore offer a comprehensive range of online tests covering the National Curriculum.
- In one-to-one online tuition, the tutor takes assessment tests, allowing them to know the child’s strengths and weaknesses in a particular subject. The tutor then easily develops a personalised plan according to their needs. It helps children with low confidence who don’t ask for help among other students.
- Moreover, online learning content and courses are more engaging for the children. Online learning games, songs and videos are a part of online tutoring. In comparison, children don’t get to experience these learning techniques in conventional tutoring.
Adnan Khan Tutoring covers all grades and O-Levels in online tuition. Our qualified online tutors with British qualifications mastered their domains. If you’re looking for an online tuition academy in Lahore, you’ve come to the right place. You can also enjoy a free trial of two weeks with no signup obligation. We offer live group and one-to-one classes for all grades, including Maths, English and Science.
If you need more information or want any guidance related to online home tuition, send us a message on the following number, and one of our customer support agents will get back to you.