The tutoring industry has grown rapidly in the past few years in Pakistan. People used to help their children at home with their studies, the scenario totally changed. Parents don’t have enough time, and they also don’t want to risk their child’s learning, so they prefer tuition for them. IGCSE/O Level is a crucial qualification, and parents cannot help through these years even if they want to because things have changed, and the curriculum has got pretty challenging. Only qualified and expert tutors can get your child to pass these important qualifications. Luckily there are many options available to help your child with IGCSE/O Level courses in Lahore and across Pakistan. Online IGCSE/O Level tuitions are also available.
Lahore is a developed city in Pakistan with a rich culture and history. It is famous for its kind-hearted people and food. It has some major tourist attractions, including the walled city, Badshahi Mosque and different shrines. Lahore is also the home of Pakistani show business. Also, it is one of the wealthiest cities of Pakistan, with a significant GDP.
Lahore has some top-quality schools, including Lahore Grammar School, Beaconhouse School and Roots Millennium School. These schools follow the British curriculum and international educational standards to provide the best education to Pakistan students. Moreover, many private schools are English medium and follow the Oxford curriculum in early grades. IGCSE/O Level preparation is challenging.
- IGCSE means the International General Certificate of Secondary Education, equivalent to the UK’s GCSE qualification taken by students in Year 10 and 11.
- IGCSE and O Levels are equivalent, but IGCSE is an internationally recognised standard, whereas O Level deals with certain local needs in each country.
IGCSE or O level is an important qualification. It’s the completion of secondary education, and students are awarded a certificate upon successful completion of secondary education.
Why Should I Hire an Online IGCSE/O Level Tutor in Lahore?
Tuition centres and private tuitions are regular forms of tutoring in Pakistan. Online tuition has also made its way to this list in the past few years. Parents prefer online IGCSE/O level tutors in Lahore. Parents think of it as a time saver and convenient option. They don’t have to drive miles to drop their children at the tutor’s home or tuition centres. Why would somebody spend hours travelling when they can easily learn at home? There is a long debate on whether online tuition is useful for children or not. Well, every parent knows what can be useful for their children and whatnot.
- There is no doubt that online tutoring has improved a lot in recent years and has benefited students worldwide in coronavirus. It was the only safe learning option that was possible during the pandemic.
- Online IGCSE/O Level courses are affordable, and some tutoring platforms provide you with a discount or free trial to check yourself. As Lahore has some top tutoring companies, the competition has increased the quality of services. You can easily find quality online IGCSE/O Level courses in Lahore at different online learning platforms.
- Different websites are also available in Pakistan to help you find and hire online tutors according to your preferences. You type in the qualifications like IGCSE/O Levels, city or area like Lahore, these sites will show you the available IGCSE/O Level tutors in Lahore. You can contact them and ask for a free trial to see if the child can understand the methods and techniques that the tutor follows. Be clear about the child’s learning requirements and goals. Also, ask for a certificate showing the tutor has a clean criminal history.
- Moreover, online practice tests also help children with their final exam preparation. The students can solve their online quizzes, covering the important lessons of the complete IGCSE/O Level curriculum. The online content or exam preparation worksheets are more interesting; the online platforms convert them into online quizzes or assessment tests. This technique is helping the students with their exam practice. The online tutors also use assessment tests to check the student’s current knowledge and develop a plan focusing on the weaknesses.
- You can help your child with IGCSE/O Level courses; many tutoring platforms offer online courses at feasible membership plans with live classes taken by qualified online IGCSE/O Level tutors in Lahore. These online tutoring companies understand the concerns of Parents and provide regular feedback on the child’s progress. You can easily keep track of the child’s performance through an online platform.
Adnan Khan Tutoring has a 20-year reputation as a devoted and innovative provider of quality additional education. With Adnan Khan Tutoring, we continue to provide tuition support in IGCSE/ O Levels courses to students who face schoolwork challenges or want to achieve outstanding results. We offer a free trial of two weeks and assessment tests—affordable and feasible membership plans. Regular feedback and weekly progress report to parents.